The Centre for Sustainable Energy Systems (CSES) at the Australian National University (ANU) is a leader in photovoltaics (PV) and solar thermal energy. The Centre has 40 staff and research students. Its work covers the spectrum from basic R&D through to commercial contract research. CSES is part of the Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology. A summary of its research activities can be found in the paper "Solar Energy Research at the Australian National University".
- Energy Information
- Press Releases
- The information on this page was updated on 10 July 2004.
- Please direct enquiries regarding technical difficulties on this page to the Web Master.
- This page has been authorised by the Director, CSES, as relevant officer.
- © copyright 2004 The Australian National University - CRICOS Provider Number: 00120C
- Designed by ABC-WEBDESIGN
- click here for example designs